Lucia Pereira provides services in European Union law, in particular in respect of competition law and supports companies in the notification of mergers and in competition investigations since the stage of ”dawn raids” up to the final decision of competent authorities, including the implementation of clemency and settlement procedures.
She has developed an expertise in technical regulations deriving from European Law in the agro-food, insurance, personal data, environment, cosmetic and phytosanitary product sectors.
In these sectors, Lucia Pereira also deals with contract and distribution law, notably in an international environment, and with issues pertaining to intellectual property and databases.
Her activities have led her to undertake lobbying activities with national, European and international institutions.
Lucia Pereira is responsible for teaching at Angers University, on the Trilingual Negotiation Master’s Programme.
Registered with the Le Mans Bar Association.
Languages: French, English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Association of Lawyers practicing Competition Law (AAPDC)
- French Competition Investigation Association (AFEC)
- Medef Sarthe Environmental Committee
- Sarthe International
- Deputy President of the Business Sarthe Club
- President of BNI Dévelop’Mans Group
- Lucia is responsible for teaching at Angers University, on the Trilingual Negotiation Master’s Programme.
- Classification Legal 500 – 2015 Edition: Competition and agro-food law “very solid expertise and high skills”
- Classification 2016 Decision-makers – 2015 Edition: Competition law “Quality practice”
- “Lack of a pertinent online clearance market”, jointly written with Elise Cadoret
Revue Expertises, June 2016, pages 222-223
- “Verlados versus Calvados: demonstration of a risk of misleading European consumers” – Option Qualité, n°358, April 2016, pages 6-8
- “E-commerce. Towards flexibility of price display rules”
Revue Expertises, January 2016, pages 29-30
- “Labelling foodstuffs: incorrect or equivocal printing”,
LSA.fr Online: http://bit.ly/2dsFA0Z
- “Truth and nothing but the truth”
Le Monde du Droit.fr / Online: http://bit.ly/2dEB6oC
- “Social protection groups subject to the control of concentrations”, January 2015
L’Argus de l’Assurance.com ; Online: http://bit.ly/2dEAVtv
- “The date of effective termination of mergers between social protection groups (GPS)”, jointly written with Véronique Le Meur-Baudry
Contrats Concurrence Consommation, n°12 December 2014, page 2
- “The concept of control in social protection groups”, jointly written with Véronique Le Meur-Baudry
Contrats Concurrence Consommation, n°10 October 2014, page 3
- “Termination of a commercial agency agreement: to be dealt with as an employment contract?”, jointly written with Véronique Le Meur-Baudry
Le MOCI, n°1967 June 2014, pages 60-51
- “The agro-food sector should know how to use labels”, jointly written with Véronique Le Meur-Baudry – February 2014: La Tribune.fr ; Online: http://bit.ly/2dsGDOw
- “Quality of prepared foodstuffs: for greater use of ingredients identified as quality or SIQO origin ”, jointly written with Véronique Le Meur-Baudry – Option Qualité, n°335 de March 2014