- Mergers and Acquisitions: Takeovers and negotiated sales of companies and portfolios of tangible and intangible assets, cross-border operations, joint-ventures and strategic alliances
- Capital investment: LBO, capital-risk, capital-development
- Company restructuring: Mergers, partial contribution of assets, demergers, contributions in kind and similar operations
- Corporate governance: Representation of boards of directors and steering committees, strategic assistance to development and implementation of governance policy and practices, risk management and crisis management
- Company law: Balance sheet operations (recapitalisations, issue of securities), continued legal supervision, company creation, foreign set-up
- Restructuring, supervision and management of arrangements with debtors and of forced liquidation procedure.
- Conflicts between partners (notably as part of joint-venture agreements, shareholder agreements, and commercial governance)
- Implementation and management of disputes pertaining to takeover and transfer of companies (notably in terms of price calculation, or enforcement of representations and warranties agreements)