Véronique Le Meur-Baudry, a doctor in law, specialises in implementation of European Union and international law and has, for over thirty years, assisted French and foreign organisations and companies in this domain.
She has gained expertise in highly-regulated business areas such as social protection and insurance, agro-food, healthcare, in consultancy and dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration and lobbying.
Her practice has led her to combine these domains with company law and to extend them to competition law, distribution and , in the context of takeovers ,transfers , mergers, joint-ventures, in particular in relation with mergers investigations and anti-competition practices.
Since 1993, Véronique Le Meur-Baudry has been a Foreign trade Advisor for France appointed by a ministerial decree, to assist the authorities, sponsor companies in their international development and train young people in export activities (www.cnccef.org).
Véronique Le Meur-Baudry also has a Mediation Training Certificate (ARMEDIS PARIS INSTITUTE December 2010).
Registered with the Le Mans Bar Association
- European Lawyers Association
- Association of Lawyers Practicing Competition Law (APDC)
- French Association for Study of Competition (AFEC)
- Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Lawyers (AJAR)
Languages: French, English, German, Dutch
- Classification Legal 500 – Edition 2015: Competition and agro-food law “very solid expertise and high skills”
- Classification 2016 Decision-makers – Edition 2015: Competition law “practice of quality”
- Article: “Complementary social cover: Choice of the insurer and transparency”, jointly written with Jacques Barthélémy, Lawyer. Dalloz de Droit social journal – April 2016
- Article: “Labelling food stuffs: Incorrect or equivocal impression”, jointly written with Lucia Pereira, LSA.fr, Online: http://bit.ly/2dsFA0Z – July 2015
- Article: “Social protection groups subject to the control of mergers”, jointly written with Lucia Pereira, L’Argus de l’Assurance.com, Online: http://bit.ly/2dsFA0Z – January 2015
- Article: “Decree on labelling – Less uncertain than announced” in L’Exploitant Agricole de Saône et Loire – March 2016
- Article: “Three months waiting for the position of the Commission”, in Paysan Breton.fr: http://bit.ly/1oUvqbI- March 2016
- Article: “Decree on origin labelling: a less uncertain validity than considered” in ‘Agriculteur Charentais – March 2016
- Article: “Strong announcements requested by the EU” in Réussir Périgord – March 2016
- Article: “The decree on labelling gets the go-ahead from Brussels” in Le Sillon.info: http://bit.ly/2gFcqO6 – March 2016
- Article: “Petition on labelling concerning meat origins” in Référence Environnement.com: http://bit.ly/2eLHfz7 – February 2016
- Article: “Consumers to the rescue” in Agra Presse Hebdo – February 2016
- Article: “Clarification – Petition on labelling concerning meat origins” in Référence Appro.com Online but available by subscription – February 2016
- Article: “Networks of healthcare and legality of the transfer of healthcare data to Ocam: where are we?” in Les Annonces de l’Optique: http://bit.ly/2eDnkyI – September 2015